Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wandering through the world of technology.........

Lorie and I still aren't sure about this whole blogging thing. There's probably going to be a lot of mistakes, so we thank you for your patience. This weekend, the cold has definitely put a damper on our outdoor plans. We will probably drive to Madison on Sunday so that I can meet with the Rabbi. We'll then make a trip to Trader Joe and Old Navy. We might also stop off and have Lorie's banjo looked at, as the 5th string (G) is making a funny twangy noise. (from a banjo? Twangy noise?! Noooo!) Okay-- twangier then normal. Anyway, our weekend plans could have been cross country skiing or even snowshoeing (my new found love!), but I'll probably go outside to let the dog out, and that's about it. I took a picture of the deck. Keep in mind that this is AFTER we shoveled! Lorie asked me tonight why we are living in Wisconsin? I'm really not sure. I can't trace my ancestry back far enough to find out which one of my stupid relatives moved here. Lorie can thank her Grandma and Grandpa from Poland.

Oh-- our rules of engagement for blogging. Lorie and I will blog at night-- together-- UNLESS she is working until the store closes. Tonight she closes- which is why Melanie is blogging now. Tomorrow, you'll hear from both of us. She's much more eloquent. You'll see.

No comments: