Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Only on Tuesdays (my day off)

Garland is not just a Christmas decoration. The door needed something and I had these garlands and spools of ribbon, a few spring trinkets and wheat...I still have a few more pieces that I'm working on to add. I never know what it will turn into.



I've also converted old hardware nuts and bolts containers into spice drawers.

A few peg-boards also gave extra space for the kitchen as well as easy access. It's hard to leave work at work. I frequently "re-planogram," use labels when I can, hooks, peg-board and sometimes do inventory! We even have a shopping cart!

I will be working on painting Polish folk art on the woodwork when we can open the windows. It's always been my dream to feel like I'm back in the Polish countrysides. I may have to forget the thatched roof. Storks don't like our winters here anyway!

No comments: